COVID-19 Update from Vision Source – Orland Park
To Our Loyal Patients,
We are happy to announce that we have resumed ALL patient care! In order to protect the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community we have implemented enhanced screening measures and safety precautions. Per CDC (Center for Disease Control) recommendations, we have implemented the following:
- Enhanced sanitization techniques
- All doctors, staff, and patients are required to wear a protective mask
- A limited number of patients are permitted in our office at one time
During the current COVID-19 crisis, please consider the CDC’s recommended
precautions before, during and after your visit:
- Reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
We are closely monitoring the guidance and expertise of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), state and local public health officials, and the American Optometric Association (AOA).
We look forward to safely taking care of all your eye care needs!
All our best,
Dr. Joseph DiGiorgio, Dr. Stephanie DiGiorgio & Vision Source Team