Digitally Designed Scleral Lens with the help of the Eaglet Digital Eye Surface Profiler
Digitally Designed Scleral Lenses Can Help You With:
- Dryness, irritation, pain, poor blurry vision
- Helps us customize lenses for maximum comfort
- Irritation free comfort & vision all day
- Patients are loving living with our digitally custom designed scleral lenses.
A Revolution in Eye Measurement For Scleral Contact Lenses
Our Eaglet Eye Surface Profiler allows Dr. DiGiorgio to take highly accurate measurements of your cornea, sclera (eye white), and limbus (the area between the sclera and the cornea). It uses 350,000 separate measurement points across a 20mm area. The ESP is able to precisely and accurately map every tiny detail of the surface of your eyes.
The Eye Surface Profiler determines the “sagittal height,” or depth of the area of the eye which the scleral contact lens must cover. This digital eye scanner gives a more complete picture of the shape of your eye.
Amazing Contact Lens Fit & Faster Results
The Eye Surface Profiler creates dynamic, information-rich 3D height maps of the surface of your eyes, helps our doctors to design a custom scleral lens that perfectly matches your eyes’ unique needs and optimizes your daily comfort.
The ESP Digital profiler scans for minuscule differences in the shape of your eye and ensures an optimal flow of oxygen to the eyes, making sure that your scleral contact lenses stay fresh and moisturized all day long. It also makes contact lenses a healthy choice even for those with serious or long-term eye conditions. You’ll be amazed at how comfortable your scleral contact lenses can be!
Eaglet ESP Benefits For Our Patients
- Helps us optimize the best custom scleral design for each patient
- Streamlines the scleral lens fitting process saving our patients time
- Lenses will be more comfortable than our patients believed possible
- Helps more of our patients to wear custom scleral lenses even those with acute eye conditions